750ml SSR Rosé
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup water
200g Washed and hulled strawberries
70ml Lemon juice
Strawberry for garnish
- Pour rosé into a sheet pan and freeze until almost solid.
- Bring the sugar and water to the boil, turn down the heat and stir continuously until sugar has dissolved. Add in strawberries and remove from heat and let it cool for about 30 minutes before straining out the strawberries. You should be left with a strawberry flavoured simple syrup.
- Scrape the rosé into a blender along with the lemon juice and 100ml of the simple syrup
- Blend until smooth and transfer into a container to freeze for 30 minutes.
- Remove the mixture and blend again until smooth.
- Transfer the slushy-like mixture into a glass and garnish with a strawberry.