Glass: High Ball
50ml SSR Red
40ml Dry Cranberry Juice
20ml Crème De Cassis
4 Fresh Strawberries
15ml Black Cherry
25ml x Mint Leaves
Garnish: Mint Leaf
- Take a tall glass and fill it with the strawberries.
- Muddle the fruit into a paste.
- De-stem the mint leaves and tear mint across the veins and add them to the strawberries.
- Add the liquid ingredients along with a scoop of crushed ice.
- Churn the ingredients well until completely mixed. Add another scoop of crushed ice and repeat.
- Garnish with a mint sprig, and a cap of fresh crushed ice.